Friday 14 September 2012

Dedicate yourself to your art

As an instructor I spend many hours putting together lessons for those that wish to learn Wing Chun, I always try to make sure I get the message out to to everyone so that they have the training, so that they can progress, but sometimes they don’t show up and I used to get frustrated at this, then today I stopped getting frustrated because when they missed that particular lesson, it had left a big whole in there training, so I say hard luck that is a lesson your not going to get for a long, and so you don’t have the full picture and so your training is going to take even longer and cost you even more, or you might quit simply because there are too many holes in what you have learned from not attending.
 
Dedicate yourself to your art people, as yoda said “do or do not there is no try”

No comments:

Post a Comment